Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael M Romash has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
The entire staff is overworked and as a result incompetent. You will wait hours for an appointment for 10 minutes with the doctor. I had surgery and after they got their money I was completely ignored. They messed up my prescription on several occasions and refuse to accept response for their mistakes, insisting repeated incidents were my fault. I wouldn't send my dog here, and won't be going back.
I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Romash today...yes, the wait was a bit long to go back to see him but I totally understood why once I got in. He takes as much time as needed with each patient. He totally pays attention to what you have to say and takes his time to explain, in detail, what is going on with your injury (he even pulled me out to a computer to show me my MRI and go over it in detail) and he tells you his plan of action to make sure you are good with it. You have to wait for a appointment, you have to wait to be seen and you have to wait for the surgery but listening to the other patients in the waiting room he is the best and I am excited to get fixed! I certainly pray that all goes well!
44 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Michael M Romash accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael M Romash in this video.
Dr. Michael M Romash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.