Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael C Roossin
Dr. Michael C Roossin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with other offices in Huntington Beach, CA and Newport Beach, CA (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael C Roossin has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Michael C Roossin has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Michael C Roossin has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
I can't comment on the quality if care. I am sure it was fine. I have had however the worst billing experience. I received a bill that I believe was in error. My insurance also agreed the bill to be in error. Insurance company and I have tried on many occasions to discuss but they are unresponsive. They sent my bill to collections. In order to avoid damage to my credit, I paid the bill despite it being an error. Now they claim, I haven't paid it. I filed a report with my bank and my bank tells me they also can not get a hold of anyone. NIGHTMARE!
36 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Michael C Roossin accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael C Roossin in this video.
Dr. Michael C Roossin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.