Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Rosemore DO
Dr. Michael A Rosemore, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bessemer, AL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Rosemore is affiliated with Healthsouth Lakeshore Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Rosemore has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain. Physiatrists are also experts in pain medication.
Some common conditions that physiatrists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, neurological and spinal disorders and injuries, chronic pain disorders, like fibromyalgia, and musculoskeletal issues, like broken bones and torn muscles.
These physicians also often coordinate a team of other specialists in order to maximize the patient's recovery, such as occupational therapists, speech therapists, neurologists, orthopedists, and counselors.
Dr. Michael A Rosemore has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Rosemore - Posted on November 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Rosemore - Posted on September 14th, 2015
Not the doctor he use to be
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Rosemore - Posted on November 13th, 2013
Dr. Rosemore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1986
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Michael A Rosemore Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMEDICAL WEST HEALTH CENTER, 3004 Allison Bonnett Memorial Dr, Bessemer, AL
Dr. Michael A Rosemore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bessemer, AL.