Dr. Michael Rosenfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rosenfield?

great doctor, very knowledgable and caring

I was terrified to go meet Dr. Rosenfield.. but I knew I needed to take care of some things. His office staff was lovely, caring and efficient. I have a really rare enzyme deficiency and he was the first doctor that not only KNEW what I was talking about but was well versed in the subject (I'm used to having to explain the entire thing to the medical practicioner - which is disconcerting to say the least). I have a very long list of medications that I can't take (either I have reactions to them, they don't work at all or could potentially cause death) and I'm used to having to go over that with the Dr. Not this time. What a relief to have a doctor 'have my back' so to speak.On top of the very large brain Dr. Rosenfield is just a really kind person. I feel really cared for for the first time in a long while. I'm grateful to have found him.Added bonus: there are really cute dogs in the office :)

Money grubbing, cold and rude

I hated it here. I paid out of pocket for a service I really needed and I was dismissed for not being able to come in on an hours notice. I am so upset. I thought that doctors were supposed to care about their patients. It seems as though 'Dr.' Rosenfield does not at all and perhaps just cares about how comfortable his own life is.

I never have to wait

They have never kept me waiting. I barely have enough time to sit down and open a magazine, and I am being called into a room. I love this office!

Great Care

I have been seeing Dr. Mike for about 6 years now. I smile everytime I go in there. The staff is friendly, the office is beautiful, and Dr. Mike is nice and he listens to me! Great bedside manner, very easy to talk to.

Simply the BEST

I have never felt more welcomed and cared for then at this office the staff is great and Dr.Rosenfield is very caring and understanding and listens to you as a person.

Dr. Michael Rosenfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.