Dr. Michael Rovzar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rovzar?

Have No Fear Go Here

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

This is an excellent, kind, and capable Dr. I have been a patient of his for years for my Asthma. I also took my 85 years old father to him. His breathing has improved a great deal. His front office needs a bit of improvement. But the Dr. is so good, and his treatment so effective, and he is trying to improve his staff, that I would say he is well worth the patience. So have no fear go here!

Such a shame

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

As I've struggled to breath now for three weeks,I've been in and out of ers trying to get better. I like this Dr. a lot,however I don't want to go back to his office because the wait time is so long and the office is managed poorly. The Dr can only be as good as his staff. This staff is unprofessional from apt. To billing.

Badly Run Office

Posted on July 27th, 2015

I have nothing negative to say about the doctors. Now how the office is run is something else. Patients should receive a courtesy call when the doctor is running behind. My husband is SICK, he should not have to wait one to two hours in the office for his appointment. I asked to speak to the office manager and of course by 4:30, she had already left for the day. Our time is valuable also.

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Dr. Rovzar is an amazing doctor! Compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough, kind, and willing to take whatever time necessary to determine the proper treatment. He is truly in this because he cares and not just for the money. To find a doctor like this is very rare, and I am lucky indeed to have Dr. Rovzar as my pulmonologist. Too bad he cannot be my PCP as well! If you need a pulmonologist--look no further than Dr. Rovzar. You will be highly pleased. His staff is courteous and helpful as well.

Posted on February 20th, 2017