Dr. Michael J Rowland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Rowland?

excellent experience. Very honest and knowledgeable. Staff was very attentive. I have decided to be a permanent patient. Thanks a bunch. Mike Lushington

Great Doctor

The only negative I would have to say is I waited a long time in the waiting room. An hour past my appointment time however, Dr. Rowland was worth the wait. He spent a lot of time with me and my concerns and I did not feel rushed. I am sure this is why he was running behind is he takes his time with his patients. Just make sure you schedule your appointment where there is not rush in you getting somewhere and bring a book to read.

one of best medical office experiences

Good first visit.

The was my first time to see Dr. Rowland. My current endocrinology retiring. Did not know to expect. Changing doctors is not easy but Dr Rowland made the transition easy. Very please with Dr. Rowland .

A great experience. Dr. Rowland is a very professional, pleasant, and caring Doctor. Great staff.

I was very pleased with my visit. He was very patient and through and knowledgeable in all that my husband and I asked him. I would recommend him to anyone who needed his service.

Conscientious, informative, considerate and compassionate

Genuinely caring doctor

Dr. Rowland is a very caring doctor. He enjoys getting to know his patients and genuinely cares. The staff and nurses are also so polite and kind. The receptionist gives my children suckers or stickers if they have to come to the office with me. They make you feel like family. With all that said since he takes his time with his patients it will require you to wait in excess of over 2 hours sometimes more. Just being snacks and download something on Netflix to binge watch. I would highly recommend him.

Very Professional and Caring

I have been using Dr. Rowland for at least 10 years and have been very pleased with him. The office staff is always very nice also.

Dr. Rowland is the worst and the rudest dr I have ever been to. His receptionist is just as rude as he is.

Dr. Rowland is a compassionate, knowledgeable doctor. He is the best in his field. He is concerned with his patients total health, not just diabetes.

I have waited over two hours just in the outside waiting room almost every time I have visited. This is with an appointment! I always arrive early, and would appreciate the doctor showing me the same courtesy I show he and his staff. After two hours one visit, I finally had to request they complete blood work and let me go back out into the world. I never saw the doctor. After getting in to see the doctor on other visits, I felt he did not answer many of the questions I had. I am currently seeking another endocrinologist.