Dr. Michael J Rozen Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Rozen?

He did my ime and once again lied and had wrong facts he stated this guy needs his ime card taken away he's full of it

HIRED GUN FOR ANYONE WHO PAYS THE MONEY;DISHONEST

I have worked in the medical field for over 40 years and this was the worst "exam I have ever had by somneone who claims to be a MD. His "independant" exam was a joke. He never touched me yet he reports inconsistancies between deep touch,light touch, etc.The report had over 100 errors such as "I had an unremarkable scar on my left elbow...I don't have a scar on my left...my right elbow has a scar from a surgery that according to him I had done on three different dates!He says my right knee measured-10 inches and my left- 10 and a half inches. He never measured anything! His assistant measured the circumference of my forearms ..right-10 inches..left 10 1/2 ..which... since I am right handed shows I have muscle wasting in my injured left elbow.He did make sure that he mentioned that I had a history of depression,took prozac,or lexapro ..21 times in his report.Every section of the report had mistakes or incorrect dates,facts and,degrading false assumptions by him.I think it is hillarious that he started an ETHICS committee. You can not be an IME and have any ethical standards! It is all about the money and nothing else. I am so glad that I had a witness with me and I taped the entire experience.The IME exam situation needs to be changed.They should not be paid by either side. To get an unbiased fair exam a third party needs to be involved or the injured worked should be able to choose an truly independant MD who isn't being paid to write a negative story where he is told in advance what the ending should be!!! Don't go to Michael Rozen..he is not competant to do any kind of exam.

This Doctor is incompentant,,,,,

Would not recommend at all. Only worried about the money not the patient. If he spent as much time caring for the patient as he does trying to get higher paying positions on committees he might be worth using.

Dr. Michael J Rozen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blue Ash, OH.