Dr. Michael R Rupp Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Rupp?

Knowledgeable

Dr Rupp was very personable from the beginning, and my husband and I have felt comfortable with him and confident that we could trust his expertise. We are so glad our friends recommended him to us because we highly appreciate his years of experience.

Almost as if he's not sure why you would show up

I have always had to wait at least 30+ minutes to even be seen. I typically don't see him until at least 55 minutes after the appointment time. I have never had a great feeling about him as a healthcare provider, but when a true concern was present he failed miserably. I came for an appointment that was a direct follow up for a hospital stay of 4 days. The only purpose was to run tests to ensure the issue continued to correct itself. Not only did he try to send me on my way without getting the blood for the test, he also was shocked and unpleasant when I told him the specific tests I believed that we were there for. He finally read through his notes and found my assumptions to be correct. I have removed my children from his care.