Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael P Russo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael P Russo has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Russo delivered both of my children. While I can't say he had the "best" bedside manner, he definitely knew how to do his job and assisted me with easy births. I am very thankful for the excellent care he provided me before, during, and after both of my births. If you want a provider who knows the ins and outs of his job, this is the provider that you want to see!
I'm very unsatisfied with my entire experience both times I've had to see dr.russo. The first time I saw him, he was in and out of the room in two minutes. I had questions that I wanted answered and they weren't answered and he rushed through the appt. The same thing happened today; he was in such a hurry, he was reviewing the wrong weight, gestation and paid no attention to the bleeding I was having.
I had to review him for the wonderful c-section he did to deliver my son last May. In fact I was induced and all the doctors on call kept trying and trying to get something to happen. After 2 days he finally saved me with a c-section! It was so fast and healed so nicely, I actually get compliments on it if you can believe that. I think he retired but no, he wasn't very personable or over- friendly but he did his job very well as a doctor and I am thankful that me and my son were treated well without problems.
No bedside manner. Very rude. Made me feel as though I was inconveniencing him when I called during my miscarriage about a concern. I also happened to reach him when I called the after hours line when I was in labor with my next pregnancy, and was treated the same way, proving that he was not just having a bad day the first time! Sad.
Dr. Russo delivered my daughter at York Hospital. I had never met him before and I would never want to see him again. He didn't follow procedure in the delivery room and within a week I was back in the hospital. I underwent surgery and had to have a blood transfusion. His carelessness left me with massive scar tissue. I had to undergo another 3 surgeries to be able to have more children. Avoid him if you can.
40 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Michael P Russo accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Locations & DirectionsStony Brook Family Medicine, 4222 Lincoln Hwy, York, PA
Dr. Michael P Russo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.