Dr. Michael C Russonella Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael C Russonella?

Excellent and very kind. Really cares and takes his time with you.

Good work!

I went to Dr. Russonella to get a second opinion on a rotator cuff injury. It wasn't anything too serious, which is why I was impressed with how attentive and patient he was in answering my questions, and how thorough he was in giving me my options.I would certainly recommend Dr. Russonella to all manner of athlete

Best Doctor

Dr. Russonella has been the best doctor I have ever had. He did my ankle surgery and it was a success. He has treated me since and I have healed perfectly thanks to his expertism. He is a wonderful doctor who knows what he is doing and is good at it. I would recommend him 110%.

Due to my first visit. I had to wait longer. However, the wait at the office is not too long.Staff were very polite and professional.Medical Doctors applied their knowledge and also very professional

Dr. Russonella operated on my broken leg. He did a terrific job, putting in a plate and screws. the break was both bones right below the knee. A very complex and exact operation was needed, and he excelled. He was extremelly professional and very engaging. Thank you Michael!

Great Dr, At Surgery came right over to my bed when he only had seen me once, checked EKG's to make me feel better , great follow up, not "money hungry", put me first over getting paid from insurance . Diagnosis was accurrate , made sure I got rehab and made sure I stayed off my feet . In surgery the MRI was not good so he was prepared and a 45 minute surgery became 3 hrs because of extensive damage to knee but he handled it and set me up with ice machine and walker to take home and later custom made brace . Highly recommend .