Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Adragna
Dr. Michael Adragna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Riverside, RI (and 1 other location). He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Adragna is affiliated with Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital, Erie County Medical Center and Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael Adragna has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Michael Adragna has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Michael Adragna is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Adragna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Erie County Medical Center
Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
7 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Adragna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.