Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Aronsohn
Dr. Michael Aronsohn, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Aronsohn is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital, North Broward Medical Center (on staff) and Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Dr. Aronsohn has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Aronsohn has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Michael Aronsohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.