Dr. Michael S Aronsohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Aronsohn?

Refused to see me

Dr staff told me over the phone he dealt with salivary issues , I went to my appointment with an overview of my issue and records . The office manager came in and told me the doctor wouldn’t see me because he ( without examination ) felt I needed a rhuemotologist . Really . I guess the sinusitis issue paled in comparison ? Left disgusted

I highly recommend Dr. Aronsohn to anyone. He performed my thyroid surgery and did exceptionally well. His staff is friendly and very helpful, the hospital was nice too.

Dr. Aronsohn is passionate and extremely knowledgeable and kind. He goes out of his way to make sure you are well care for. His staff is very professional and do a wonderful job making sure you are comfortable. After completing a year of immunotherapy for my allergies, I am very happy and highly recommend Dr. Aronsohn.

I have the highest confidence with Dr. Aronsohn since he performed my surgery. He is 110 percent accurate with his diagnosis. He is professional and personable all at the same time. His staff his great and curteous. I rate him A+!

I had surgery with Dr. Aronsohn and he was outstanding. I rate him 110 percent because he deserves that and more. I have nothing negative to say. He is the best and I am very pleased.

Allergies

Dr. Aronsohn treated my allergies and it has been life changing . I suffered for many months from-the time I moved to Florida and was experiencing horrible symptoms . I am currently on a treatment plan that works and I will be forever grateful!!

I had surgery with Dr. Aronsohn and he is the best doctor ever. He removed my parathyroid and I feel great. Staff is friendly and professional, minimal wait time. I have been blessed.

I had my parathyroid removed, the experience went very well. The doctor and his team are very professional and efficient. Highly recommended.

Dr. Aronsohn is awesome. He is very personable. I am so grateful for him, very professional.

I had parathyroid surgery with Dr.Aronsohn,he is very informative and caring in regards to my condition.

Patient had thyroid surgery, he was very professional, succeful out come. Thank you to him and the staff, wonderful.

GO SEE HIM!!!