Dr. Michael Edwards Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael Edwards?

absolutely top notch

Posted on November 30th, 2012

Dr. Edwards is the most amazing doctor and you will be in awesome hands if you have him. He operated on our daughter when she was 21 months old - completely removed a golf ball sized cancerous tumor. She is now 8 yrs old and doing great! Healthy, happy regular kid. He always took the time to explain things to us and when we didn't know what questions to ask, he would tell us, "Here's what you want to know." He is the best there is.

Dr. Edwards is compassionate and knowledgeable

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Dr. Edwards is an incredible doctor with an amazing bedside manner.

Dr Edwards is a great doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2011

Dr Michael Edwards recently performed a temporal lobe resection on my daughter for her epilepsy. We are so happy and thankful to have had the opportunity to work with him. Not only is he an excellent, highly skilled neurosurgeon, but he is a Dr who deeply cares about his patients. His vast experience gives him the advantage of doing the best possible job. From my observation, Dr Edwards is highly demanding of his neurosurgery team, which is something that makes the Lucille Packard Neurosurgery team so good. I also like the way he has the entire neurosurgery team make their rounds together. This is a good way to improve communication amongst his team, as well as a good opportunity to teach his team. Dr Edwards worked closely with our neurologist, Dr Olson. As Dr Edwards explained, he is the builder and the neurologist is the architect.We are lucky to have had a great doctor operate on our daughter.

Has Been there for me past 10 years and is true

Posted on December 18th, 2009

This person is above and beyond any other I have met during my life time. Thank you Dr. Edwards.

Former patient

Posted on March 27th, 2009

He was my doctor when I was younger. He removed my brain tumor when I was 14. I have NF and need to see Neurosurgeons often. He's was the BEST doctor I have EVER had. I wish he saw adults too.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017