Dr. Michael S Fleischer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Fleischer?

A Great Experience Every Time!

Dr. Fleischer is very warm and answers all my questions. He has a great bedside manner and is also very thorough and hands on. As soon as you walk through the door you are greeted with smiles from his awesome staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fleischer to my family and friends! They take great care of you there.

Great Doctor. Great staff

What a great experience at Dr Fleischer's office. Very attentive staff and doctor. Did not wait long. He answered all of my questions.

Super Doctor ! Very easy to talk with totally down to earth and easy to trust. Delivered both my baby boys made me feel secure through the whole process.

Best Dr. in florida !

Since moving to florida ive seen several obgyn, dr. Fleischer seems to be the only dr i can go to ! He is gentle caring . Explains everything and answers all my questions i did two deliveries and another procedure with him. He is excellent ! By accident he answered the phone once when in called he knew my name without md telling him ! Best dr. By far !!

Dr.Fleischer is very compassionate, you see that he genuinely cares for the well being of his patients. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

WOnderful experience. Great staff

I just went to Dr Fleischer for the first time. It was very easy to schedule the appointment. THey got me right in. The staff were very nice and the doctor was very thorough. I plan to return next year for my follow up and will recommend him to my friends.

EXCEPTIONAL and GENTLE doctor. So blessed to be able to see him.

He has the gentlest and most caring manner of any OB GYN I have ever been to. I would not normally see a male in this area, but I would never consider switching. He has helped me and my friends with very difficult medical situations and we are so grateful.

Satisfaction

He explain you everything that you need to know, what good for your situation. And yesss he is a great Doctor,the staff are wonderful and friendly. I am very satisfy.

Great Doctor

I have been seeing doctor Fleischer for 10 years now. He delivered my 2 babies and now i see him once a year. I would never go to any other doctor. He lets me see him as my primary doctor too. He is the best and so is the staff! Jinny and Christy are always very helpful

Excellent Dr!

Dr Fleischer is an excellent doctor. He is very professional and caring. New to the area, found Dr Fleischer and did not have to search further

I am surprised by that last comment

I have delivered both of my babies with Dr. Fleischer. He always gives enough time with me. If I ever have any questions he calls me right away. I bring a list of questions to all of my visits and he always sits and answers them. I am very surprised that that patient felt that way!

Only good thing I can say is that waiting time is no more than 15mins. This is because, the Dr does not spend much time with his patients. I had to get most of my answers respond using google and not during my visits. As a pregnant women you expect to receive as much information and guidance from your Dr.

Dr. Michael S Fleischer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.