Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael S Flynn
Dr. Michael S Flynn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Flynn is affiliated with Nch Baker Hospital Downtown. Dr. Flynn has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael S Flynn has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael S Flynn has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
Dr. Michael S Flynn is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Spends plenty of time with patients and is a caring doctor.
Doctor has very gentle hands! He has a kind gentle soul. I shall greatly miss him. (I had to except employment in St. Pete.) Not crazy about nurse she needs to take head from his example. Staff rating is about her ,not desk they are great, could not have been nicer or more efficient. You knew they cared, nurse, not so much. God Bless all of you!
Dr. Flynn is knowlegeable while at the same time is able to speak in layman's terms. He is never seems rushed and takes time to hear our concerns. He demonstrates a caring, friendly attitude. His throughness convinces us that we are in excellent hands. We are blessed to have him as our cardiologist.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Flynn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNaples Heart Institute, 399 9th St NW Ste 300, Naples, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael S Flynn in this video.
Dr. Michael S Flynn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.