Care for the whole patient

My visit and subsequent surgery with Dr.Fozo were so caring and thorough. He took the time to listen to my concerns and address each one. Post surgery my first memory was of the hand squeeze telling me it went well. To be able to breath freely and have a less "broken nose" look is the best!!

Septoplasty and rhinoplasty

Mr. Michael Fozo did an amazing job. Not only did he explain everything and make me feel very comfortable going into my surgery, he also did an outstanding job! I can breathe great for the first time in forever and the appearance of my nose is everything I asked for! Very happy with everything and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Highly recommend for Rhinoplasty and reconstructive cancer surgery

Dr. Fozo makes you feel very comfortable. Easy to talk to and provides personal interest in his patient. Very happy with my results.

So Relieved I Went With Dr. Fozo

I would recommend Dr. Fozo in a heartbeat. He recently completed a sinus surgery on me that opened up my passageways and corrected my deviated septum. I also asked him to fix a small bump on my nose (from a fracture) for cosmetic reasons. His calming demeanor helped to reassure me prior to the procedure, which meant a lot to me because any type of surgery leaves me nervous. The recovery that followed was much better than I could have ever expected, as I hardly bruised and swelling was at an absolute minimum. The pain was much lower than I originally thought it would be, too. The smooth recovery speaks volumes to me about how carefully and precisely he must have worked inside my nose to get this outcome. Now I have completed my first post-op check-up, and I can confirm that his work was flawless. Not only does my nose look better due to smoothing out that little bump, but it also feels so much easier to breathe. I had grown so used to not getting air out of my right nostril, and now I can finally see what I was missing out on! I can breathe out of my nose again, and I am also expecting to suffer much less from reoccurring sinus infections in the future. Dr. Fozo's amazing work will definitely pay off.

Surgery results

I had sinus surgery for polys in my sinuses. I am very happy with the results. Dr. Fozo is a very kind and gentle doctor. I can smell again. I have not been able to smell for several years. He found the problem and fixed it. I did not have any real pain. Just discomfort for a couple of days. I would highly recommend him for any ENT challenges.

Great Plastic Surgeon

Beware of this doctor

Worst rhinoplasty ever and lied and told me it was a certain price and then overcharged me by a ton!! I paid the original charge we discussed and when I didn't pay the rest (that I shouldn't have owed in the first place) he sent me to collections. My nose looks so bad- he shouldn't have charged me anything if you ask me!! HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Dr. Michael S Fozo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Macomb, MI.