Dr. Michael Hooker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hooker?

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on December 12th, 2017

I am writing this for my husband Larry Wilson. He had a terrible time with his shoulder and after many surgeries, the caring, patient, and wanting to make everything to be perfect, Dr. Hooker did make it right. Then told us it would be his last one which we thought he was joking around but, we should have been paying attention because now he is gone. We are all so sad you are gone and wish you the best where you are. We are now faced with having to find someone else to fill your shoes. We don't know who that will be but, still have a great life up in the north.

My pain is gone!!

Posted on November 18th, 2017

I went to Dr. Hooker for problems with my right knee. I was in a great deal of pain and was having a hard time doing any activity. He examined me and suggested shots in both knees. Within a day, I noticed a major difference. Most importantly, I am now able to get back to being active again!! Thank you, Dr Hooker!

The Best Ortho Doc!!

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Dr. Hooker attended to me when I had adhesive capsulitis(frozen shoulder). He was attentive, patient, and answered every question I had. He is more than willing to help and work with you. One of the best, no doubt!!

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I had a total knee replacement on Aug. 14, 2017. Dr. Hooker is an excellent doctor. He is the best orthopedic doctor I have ever been to. He listens and is very caring.

Best Doctor Experienced

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Never experienced such a personal and caring doctor. He operated on my shoulder for a torn labrum. Nothing but excellent words for him.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Excellent I absolutely love him

Posted on October 5th, 2015

I have been treated by Dr Hooker for four years now. He has performed two surgeries on my right shoulder and is about to perform another on my left. There are no other doctors I have seen that I trust as much as Dr Hooker.

Shoulder replacement

Posted on July 1st, 2013

Dr. Hooker is kind, listens and in my case, got the job done. Not only is he excellent his support staff is top notch too! Had a total shoulder replacement and recovery was a breeze! I'd recommend this Doctor and his crew to anyone who is in need of joint replacement.

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

Dr. Hooker is very professional, yet personable. I have an unusual problem with my knee resulting from a sports injury and he has been very attentive and dedicated to fixing the problem. I am currently waiting for an allograft to have a transplant procedure done. It is an innovative procedure in the Hampton Roads area, but I would not consider allowing anyone else to do it. My husband I are both medical professionals and trust Dr. Hooker implicitly! He is definitely the right choice for you if you need personal attention and have sports medicine issues

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Very kind and patient. Excellent results from surgery with Dr. Hooker. I highly recommend this practice and Dr. Hooker.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 12th, 2011

This has been my best experience in working with a doctor in my life (and I am 60 years old). He is no nonsense, will spend all of the time with you needed, has great bedside manner and did a wonderful job on a complete knee replacement!

Posted on November 21st, 2017