Dr. Michael S Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Jackson?

Dr. Jackson and his staff are great!

Dr. Jackson and his staff are really nice and helped me during a bad time. I don't ever want to go to anyone else ever!

Awesome Doc!

The whole office goes above & beyond. After an office visit I got called the next day to see if I was feeling better by a nurse and that never happens with my other doctors.

Dr. Jackson is a breath of fresh air in the medical community. His office was modern, nice, and very clean. My stay in the waiting room was short and I spent my time there listening to Hits from the past few decades playing over audiophile grade speakers. His staff was courteous and quick. Once in the exam room I found myself again listening to the same music from the same high quality speakers, and the doctor entered momentarily. I have been to many doctors in Rome and none of them have a bedside manner that comes anywhere close to that of Dr. Jackson. The doctor showed interest in both me and my condition and after getting to know me he rendered a quick and accurate diagnosis. He also prescribed me some medication talked me through a treatment plan that had me feeling healthy within a week. All in all it was a very positive experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Jackson and Your Personal Physician to everyone.

finding him

He was the only dr and I saw plenty of them about my foot infection. He figured out what to do and did it. I wish I could find him now that he has left town.

Dr. Michael S Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rome, GA.