Best care in an emergency situation

Dr Jacobson is an expert in his field; his facilities (he's the founder) focus specifically on retinal disorders. I suffered a detached retina while I was in Atlanta for business and I feel very fortunate that I was referred to Dr Jacobson. In particular, I appreciated the care he took to ensure that I appreciated the seriousness of my situation and understood why he was recommending a particular course of treatment. I would recommend Georgia Retina in general (and Dr J in particular) to anyone needing a retinal specialist.

there are doctors and then there are doctors

I have never met a doctor more committed to his patient's well being than Dr. Jacobson. He makes sure you leave the office with good insight into your problem. He will provide superlative care, but if you are a diabetic like I am, he will make you participate in improving your health and he will not allow you to be a bystander. If your A1c is poor, he will insist you address it. I heard he will even discharge you from his practice if you do not comply with his instructions and do not commit yourself to taking personal responsibility. You will not find a better doctor. All the surgery that he performed has kept me seeing and I can still do my job. Thank you, Dr J

Dr. Jacobson Saved My Vision

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Jacobson. A few years ago, I needed emergency retinal detachment surgery. Dr. Jacobson cleared his schedule to immediately perform the surgery and used a technique that enabled a quick recovery so that I would not have to take time off from college. He showed incredible post-surgery care, and he saved the vision in my left eye, which now corrects to perfect vision. Thank you so much Dr. Jacobson for all that you have done for me!

Dr. Michael S Jacobson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Decatur, GA.