Dr. Michael Jacobson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Jacobson?

Best care in an emergency situation

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Dr Jacobson is an expert in his field; his facilities (he's the founder) focus specifically on retinal disorders. I suffered a detached retina while I was in Atlanta for business and I feel very fortunate that I was referred to Dr Jacobson. In particular, I appreciated the care he took to ensure that I appreciated the seriousness of my situation and understood why he was recommending a particular course of treatment. I would recommend Georgia Retina in general (and Dr J in particular) to anyone needing a retinal specialist.

there are doctors and then there are doctors

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

I have never met a doctor more committed to his patient's well being than Dr. Jacobson. He makes sure you leave the office with good insight into your problem. He will provide superlative care, but if you are a diabetic like I am, he will make you participate in improving your health and he will not allow you to be a bystander. If your A1c is poor, he will insist you address it. I heard he will even discharge you from his practice if you do not comply with his instructions and do not commit yourself to taking personal responsibility. You will not find a better doctor. All the surgery that he performed has kept me seeing and I can still do my job. Thank you, Dr J

Dr. Jacobson Saved My Vision

Posted on August 12th, 2015

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Jacobson. A few years ago, I needed emergency retinal detachment surgery. Dr. Jacobson cleared his schedule to immediately perform the surgery and used a technique that enabled a quick recovery so that I would not have to take time off from college. He showed incredible post-surgery care, and he saved the vision in my left eye, which now corrects to perfect vision. Thank you so much Dr. Jacobson for all that you have done for me!

Patient

Posted on April 11th, 2015

After being diagnosed with age related macular degeneration (in both eyes) , fortunately Dr. Michael S. Jacoboson became my physician. He and his highly professional and courteous staff at Georgia Retina have achieved such a high level of success . They they are so successful that I am seldom aware of having this ailment since my reading , etc are not noticeably impaired. Though the idea of having injections in one's eye balls is a discomfiting in itself , Dr. Jacobson handles this procedure with such consummate skills the process is painless and quite palpable results are soon felt.

Dr. Jacobson is the best........

Posted on November 13th, 2014

Dr. Jacobson is an excellent eye doctor and surgeon. He has the technology and equipment to adequately assist in the diagnosis of an eye problem. I was extremely satisfied with his attention to my eye problem, the diagnosis, and the eye surgery that he performed. My eyesight is much improved and getting better each day. I would recommend him to anyone with a serious eye condition. He is the best at his craft. He also maintains a professional staff at the Decatur office and at the surgery center.

Macular Pucker - No Problem

Posted on April 30th, 2014

Dr. Jacobson is a confident doctor, with an excellent support staff, including those at the operation center. I feel lucky my health care provider had him and the other drs in his practice as the eye care specialist. He will answer questions,and keeps you informed during visits. Thanks, Doc.

Dr. Michael Jacobson restored my son's vision. AAA The Very Best

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Dr. Michael Jacobson did an excellent job restoring my son's vision. All of a sudden my adult son started going blind in both eyes, and due to the expertise of Dr. Michael Jacobson my son can now see.I do not know what we would have done without this fabulous Dr. Thank you so much Dr. Jacobson.

Posted on December 28th, 2013

This is a Doctor that I trust and believe it when he speaks. Very professional and very careful.. He puts a shot into my eye every 6 weeks. He seems to know how you feel and makes you as comfortable as possible

Such a compasionate doctor

Posted on December 16th, 2013

Dr Jacobson treated my niece for a serious retinal problem, and she being a young woman was so scared.He took the time to comfort and put her at ease which today is rarely seen in medical care. As her Aunt, being there to see this I was impressed.

I agree one of the best!!

Posted on December 16th, 2013

My elderly mother almost went blind from macular degeneration and Dr Jacobson was able to not only stop it from progressing but he was able to restore some vision and she can still drive. Per the other reviewers, I concur wholeheartedly, Dr Jacobson is very dedicated to his patients and his staff is wonderful. If you need the best, you could not find a better retina doctor. Thank you

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I was extremely happy with the results.The doctor and staff were friendly and courteous. I have already recommended others to Dr Jacobson.

Lydia White

Posted on March 9th, 2012

Dr. Jacobson is very caring and explains what he's doing in a down to earth language so a layperson can understand. He takes time to ask questions and answer them in a patient manner. He has worked a miracle with me as the procedure he had been doing was not responding to his expectations. He explained the new procedure he would like to do and why. It has been a miracle, my macula is flattening out and I had to get new glasses due the over all improvement of my eyesight. I thank God every day that He put Dr. Jacobson in my life when I desperately needed an excellent doctor. Will recomment to everybody.