Dr. Michael Karp Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Karp?

Amazing Physician

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Dr. Karp was my general physician for over 5 years. He was incredibly kind, thorough, professional and always took the time to listen and put extreem value in everything I had to say regarding my health. I have a laundry list of pre-existing health issues and Dr. Karp took the time to understand and treat everything, even finding errors in previous diagnosis from other physicians!The only reason I no longer see Dr Karp is I moved away from Los Angeles- otherwise, he would be my Physician for life.

This is a really great doctor in an efficient facility!

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Dr. Karp is really a nice guy, very thorough, up-to-date, and organized. Always follows up and returns calls and e-mails. Everything is electronic. He has sent your prescription to the pharmacy of your choice before you leave the room. Great facility at USC with parking in the same building. Personally, I don't like the ladies at the front desk, but I routinely get appointments the same day or the next day.

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

he was not thorough at all. he is friendly but i feel like i need to see another doctor for a follow up visit to receive a better exam

Posted on May 24th, 2015