Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Kennedy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Michael S Kennedy has the following 13 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Drug Allergy
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Michael S Kennedy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Kennedy gave me a very detailed exam for a chronic sinus problem that my previous doctor hand't been able to cure. He seemed very friendly and caring. My condition hasn't improved yet but I will continue seeing him for follow up care because he seems to have a genuine interest in getting me well! I only wish his appointments were easier to get. My wait time in the office was 45 minutes before seeing him, but I may have caught him on a busy day.
44 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Michael S Kennedy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Asthma And Allergy Center, 9725 3rd Ave NE Ste 500, Seattle, WA
Dr. Michael S Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.