Dr. Michael S Kennedy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Kennedy?

this doctor was not helpful!

this doctor did not provide adequate levels of service on my last visit. he didn't test me thoroughly for my allergies and i did not appreciate the lack of time he spent with me, nor his diagnosis, which was not helpful or supportive.

Detailed exam

Dr. Kennedy gave me a very detailed exam for a chronic sinus problem that my previous doctor hand't been able to cure. He seemed very friendly and caring. My condition hasn't improved yet but I will continue seeing him for follow up care because he seems to have a genuine interest in getting me well! I only wish his appointments were easier to get. My wait time in the office was 45 minutes before seeing him, but I may have caught him on a busy day.

COPD

Dr. Michael S Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.