Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kessler
Dr. Michael Kessler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Kessler is affiliated with Park Plaza Hospital, Texas Children's Hospital and St Lukes. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kessler has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Kessler is amazing. I had my daughter at another hospital and she kept getting worse instead of better. I had a friend that was in nursing that would come by and check on us everyday. She came in on the 9th day and burst into tears. She told me if you don't get her out of here she is not going to make it.She recommened Dr. Kessler so I had her transferred by ambulance and overnight she was transformed. She was on the wrong antibiotics and would never have recovered if I had not gone to Dr. Kessler. It was a lesson learned, you can't always trust doctors ask questions and if they don't like it, well there is your sign to move on to another.. I wish he was also an adult doctor, I would trust him with my life...
Dr. Kessler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Park Plaza Hospital
Texas Children's Hospital
41 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Michael Kessler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Kessler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.