Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Kramer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael S Kramer has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Michael S Kramer has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 18
The office is the most ridiculous I have ever seen in my life. There is no respect for anyones time and I have waited more than two hours to see Dr. Kramer when there were no other patients in the office. After he finally shows up it takes an hour and a half before you leave. He insists on unnecessary bold tests and charges five times the actual cost.
It has been awhile since I seen Dr Kramer.. However he was recommended to me By the Dr Lynn Weiss center for ADD.. Dr Kramer always took time to talk with me and address my concerns .. He also was very diligent about tests, such as blood work. He also understands adult ADD very well. I recommend him highly. I would be still seeing him if I still lived in Dallas.
Doctor is always late, never on time. I spent five hours waiting on him. Very unprofessional. I have heard him talk bad about his other patients and is verbally abusive towards his staff. At my visit he wanted to discuss his political views with me and did not seem concerned about my medical issues. I would not recommend anyone see this quack.
45 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1973
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Michael S Kramer accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael Simon Kramer Md, 14683 Midway Rd Ste 260, Addison, TX
Dr. Michael S Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Addison, TX.