Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Unstable Angina
- Aortic Aneurysm
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Atrial Fibrillation
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I was shocked when I read these reviews. I honestly had to do a double take and make sure this was the right physician. I was a nurse for 30 years and I'm in end stage renal failure. I have heart disease and Dr. Lee has placed four stents in my heart and thigh. I have never met a doctor who cared more about his patients. He is kind and dedicated to the practice of medicine. I would recommend him to anyone. Whenever I have a medical emergency, question or need he returns my calls within minutes and advocates for me to receive the best care by his team. There is not enough I can say about Dr. Michael Lee. I'm more than satisfied with level of care I have received .
I've been to several cardiologists in the last 15 years and Dr. Lee is the worst. He seems to have no bedside manner and cares very little about his patients. I met him in the office and spoke to him over the phone. Both times he was very short, and while on the phone, he was just rude. Rather than answering my concerns, he just said, "You can take the higher dosage of medicine, and lower your cholesterol or not take it and have high cholesterol." I was stunned, I know that there is an effect on the liver when you take Lipitor. I just wanted to get some good information before just jumping to a double dose. Also, he told me to call his office on Monday and get the prescription. Whe I called they were amazingly rude. They told me I was to have my pharmacy call the office. I said sorry, but dr. Lee asked me to call. They said, "well he was wrong."...huh?! It's HIS office. I really miss my last cardiologist at UCLA, he was terrific. This guy seems to think the world of himself and nothing of his patients. I will never go see him again.
20 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Michael S Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRonald Reagan Ucla Medical Center, 757 Westwood Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Michael S Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.