Dr. Michael S Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Lee?

This is the best Cardiologist I've ever been to

I was shocked when I read these reviews. I honestly had to do a double take and make sure this was the right physician. I was a nurse for 30 years and I'm in end stage renal failure. I have heart disease and Dr. Lee has placed four stents in my heart and thigh. I have never met a doctor who cared more about his patients. He is kind and dedicated to the practice of medicine. I would recommend him to anyone. Whenever I have a medical emergency, question or need he returns my calls within minutes and advocates for me to receive the best care by his team. There is not enough I can say about Dr. Michael Lee. I'm more than satisfied with level of care I have received .

Great talented

Amazingly poor and RUDE for UCLA

I've been to several cardiologists in the last 15 years and Dr. Lee is the worst. He seems to have no bedside manner and cares very little about his patients. I met him in the office and spoke to him over the phone. Both times he was very short, and while on the phone, he was just rude. Rather than answering my concerns, he just said, "You can take the higher dosage of medicine, and lower your cholesterol or not take it and have high cholesterol." I was stunned, I know that there is an effect on the liver when you take Lipitor. I just wanted to get some good information before just jumping to a double dose. Also, he told me to call his office on Monday and get the prescription. Whe I called they were amazingly rude. They told me I was to have my pharmacy call the office. I said sorry, but dr. Lee asked me to call. They said, "well he was wrong."...huh?! It's HIS office. I really miss my last cardiologist at UCLA, he was terrific. This guy seems to think the world of himself and nothing of his patients. I will never go see him again.

Dr. Michael S Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.