Dr. Michael Leung Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Leung?

Incompetent

Posted on June 15th, 2012

Dr. Leung just walked into my hospital room and that is how I got stuck paying $570. I did not request him or even know who he was. I was also unaware that he did not take my medical insurance. He told me that I was screwed because he realized that his diagnosis was incorrect but he did nothing to look further and find the real cause of my medical condition. He was unprofessional and crude. I hope that I am never in an emergency situation again. That was a lot of money for nothing!!

Posted on September 21st, 2017