Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Levy has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 9
Unless you have a compound fracture, you will be waiting at least 3 to 6 weeks for an appointment. The doctor writes scripts weird, you have to go every week for another one if you've had surgery. Also i got left for 4 days in pain because he wasn't there that week due to a jewish holiday. You never know what day he will be there, monday or tuesdays. half the time he doesn't know. Don't even get me started on their billing, do not pay cash if you have insurance. I did and wasn't suppose too. He was ok, but he spent maybe 5 mins with me total every visit. Also typing up your or other patients files while your checking out and then your waiting another 10 mins for a script.
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Michael S Levy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic & Neurosurgical Spec, 807 N Haddon Ave Ste 1, Haddonfield, NJ
Dr. Michael S Levy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haddonfield, NJ.