Have you seen Dr. Michael S Mcguire?

my doctors visit

Dr. McGuire listened and paid attention to my personal history as an active person and established my options going forward... very satisfied with my visit....

Feedback

Excellent doctor, short wait time!

Surgery and outcome was exactly what the Dr. had explained at the first visit, and no suprises. I would recommend Dr Mcguire to other people and have already done so. Excellent surgeon!!!!!!!!!!

Great Doctor

Always explains things throughly. Great bedside manner.

OUTSTANDING

I WAS EXACTLY WHAT TYPE OF INJURY THAT I HAD AND GIVEN SEVERAL OPTIONS. PRIOR TO SURGERY I WAS TOLD EXACTLY WHAT WAS GOING TO BE DONE. HAD LIMITED USE OF MY RIGHT ARM. HERE I AM TWO WEEKS AFTER SURGERY AND FEEL THAT I COULD PITCH A NO HITTER. THE ENTIRE CLINIC IS SUPER!!!!!

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. McGuire, but instead was seen by the Physician's Assistant. I have been told this is a very common practice by this group. I received a steroid injection in my knee which completely wrecked my knee. I am now scheduled for total knee replacement in El Paso, Texas. The other problem with this practice is the $50 charge for missing an appointment.

Find Another Doctor

Very long wait time in examining room. Doctor is more interested in new MRI than existing patients. Had 2 recent bad experiences with Dr. McGuire. Finally went to Dr Sweetser for my surgery.

Dr. Michael S Mcguire is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.