Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael S Nussbaum MD
Dr. Michael S Nussbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Roanoke, VA and Jacksonville, FL . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Critical Care, Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael S Nussbaum has 3 locations
653 W 8th St
Jacksonville, FL 32209
1906 Belleview Ave SE
Roanoke, VA 24014
655 W 8th St Fl 8
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael S Nussbaum has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Michael S Nussbaum has the following 10 expertise
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Critical Care
- Endocrine Disorders
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Michael S Nussbaum is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael S Nussbaum - Posted on September 25th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael S Nussbaum - Posted on January 8th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Michael S Nussbaum Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael S Nussbaum, MD - Surgery in Jacksonville, FL, in this video.
Dr. Michael S Nussbaum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.