Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Obrien has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Wrist Injury
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 41
Dr. Obrien is an excellent surgeon and His PA is awesome. They always take great care of my son. His staff member Marilyn is rude and lately incompetent and doesn't know how to do her job. She is extremely rude and refusing to get paperwork to the right people in order to get referrals approved. I have never had a problem till now and it is taking multiple calls to get the medical documentation to the primary care dr or the insurance for a follow up appointment to get results of an MRI. FYI both the appointment to see Doctor where he ordered an MRI and the MRI referral were sent in by Dr. Obrien's office, but now that it's time for the follow up appointment, she doesn't know how and says all referrals must be put in by the primary dr and the primary dr says they can but happily will put in the referral if they get the documentation from Dr. Obrien's office which she has still not sent. I hope I don't have to look for another doctor because of the attitude and incompetence of one of his staff members. This is the only time in 7 years of seeing Dr. Obrien that I have ever been upset with one of his staff.
After being treated like I was making up my knee injury because it didn't hurt when it was bent a certain way, It took three days to get the MRI ordered. Then they called the wrong place. Fortunately, I work at the correct hospital and got in quickly. A wee and a half after the MRI and 2 1/2 weeks after the office visit, no One has called me to tell me what the results mean. I have seen the results because I have access to them online. Five things were found. But I don't know what they mean. Should I still be walking around on this knee? Am I making things worse? Will it heal by itself? I think it's kind of crappy that they've had the MRI report for a week and two days and have not called. I know this because I know when it was faxed to them. When people have to pay for an expensive procedure and sit through it, the respectful thing is to give them a call and let them know the results. I will be switching doctors.
Dr. Obrien is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Michael S Obrien accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOklahoma Center For Orthopedics, 3110 SW 89th St Ste 200C, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Michael S Obrien is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.