Dr. Michael Perlman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Perlman?

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Dr Perlman is an excellent diagnostician, compassionate, listens to what you say, and is willing to try various approaches. He enjoys what he does!

Excellent!

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I haven't been a patient for several years, but felt I needed to let people know how fabulous he is. After seeing several other psychiatrists, I was referred to him. What a difference! Instead of pushing pills one after the other, he really listened to me, gave me a valid diagnosis and then helped me get back on with my life. I highly recommend him.

Life saving

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Perhaps the smartest person I've ever met; but more relevant, an extremely insightful, experienced , helpful care-giver.

My 50 minutes with Michael

Posted on February 6th, 2013

My battle is with a serious mental illness which often takes its victims by suicide. Dr. Perlman has, on more than one occasion, saved my life. No melodrama, just truth. A fine clinician with an ever curious mind about his chosen profession and what he brings to his patients, he is an exceptionally good psychiatrist as well as being a very enthusiastic celebrator of life. This is important to me in one who practices any healing art. I would gladly recommend (and have) him to anyone who is at a point in their life when they need help.

Posted on September 27th, 2017