Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael S Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
This office can't get much worse! Dr Magnet is not bad otherwise this entire practice is a joke! Good luck trying to make an appointment- you can't ever get anyone on the phone. If you do, they pick up and then put you on hold immediately for 10 minutes only to then transfer you to voice-mail. And don't bother leaving a message they won't call back. If you actually go in to the office (cause hah no one answers the phone) the receptionists are rude, never greet you and the office manager is never available. They have electronic tablets for check in, but that's mainly so the receptionists don't have to deal with you. They are horrible at getting medical history. They don't see patients after any type of accident even if you're already established. They never have an appointment available within at least a week usually a month. They refer you for an accident follow-up to other practices that also don't have openings for over 3 weeks. We've had bodywork drawn inside their actual office yet somehow they don't have results... but be sure you'll get the $800 bill cause they also didn't file to your insurance. On top of all that the office is old run down and out of date. Just a MESS! Stay FAR FAR AWAY.
went in for general physical because my insurance required it. I am very healthy and look very fit and I wasnt complaining at the time when doctor just took blood pressure and vitals and signed off on my paperwork. however, when I heard other coworkers doctors and all the in-depth attention they were given as far as testing...I was sort of annoyed. I think I would rather have a doctor who is after my best interest then one who pencil whips my health.
Dr. Rogers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Michael S Rogers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Jersey Family Medicine, 831 Kings Hwy Ste 100, West Deptford, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael S Rogers in this video.
Dr. Michael S Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Deptford, NJ.