Dr. Michael Rosen Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rosen?

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Bad bedside manner. Staff has no idea how to use their scheduling system and has said it on the phone. They've scheduled me inaccurately and failed to reschedule me.

Shockingly bad

Posted on October 13th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Rosen already knowing what condition I had, in the hope that he would be able to provide some care. Boy, was I wrong! First, some apathetic individual took my blood pressure and weight using equipment that even she said was inaccurate, (and it was -- weight was off by 9 pounds and blood pressure by 30 compared to every other doctor's calculations); then I got to talk to the doctor himself for about 10 minutes and afterwards I got to sit there in front of him for another 25 minutes while he dictated a long letter into his computer via voice-activated software. Once I realized he was not going to offer me any help, I decided to make a simple request -- what he thought was the best way to treat the constipation which was attendant on my condition. And you'll never guess what he said: "That's not my specialty!" And that told me a lot! When an MD tells you he doesn't know what to do about something as basic as constipation, you've gotta wonder what he did all those years that he was supposed to be studying. The only thing I really learned on that visit was how chaotic and frantic and dysfunctional an office staff can be. Bottom line -- stay away!

I knew what you had when you walked in...NOT!

Posted on November 7th, 2013

Saw Dr. Rosen in consultation after my neurologist and internal medicine physicians had already done an extensive workup. Said he knew what I had when I walked in the door. Unfortunately, my lab work and spinal taps, MRIs and xrays, told a much different story. Apparently, Dr. Rosen did not review any of them and made his diagnosis based on my appearance. Prescribed a medication and sent me on my way. SpenT less than 10 minutes with me and the exam was limited at best. I never heard back from his office about the additional labs he ordered. I felt dismissed and unheard.

Posted on May 12th, 2010

Dr. Rosen is an excellent doctor. I trust him with my life. He truly cares about his patients. He always returns (or one of his staff) my calls. He is extremely knowledgeable and is will to research additional information. I feel extremely lucky to have him as my Doctor. He treats my gout and has seen me through many other ailments. There should be more doctors like him.Thanks

Posted on November 4th, 2016