Dr. Michael Snyder Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Snyder?

Posted on April 30th, 2017

My daughter has been a patient of Md Synder for 6yrs. She had recently had cardiac surgery under the recommendation of Md Synder . I was so anxious and fearful of the whole procedure but Md Synder reassured me and explained it to me many times before we actually decided to go ahead and have it done . This has changed my daughters life she is SVT free . Md Synder put up with a very anxious mom at each visit and was always so patient and kind , he always reassured my family everything would turn out well and it did !! I have been very fortunate to have such an amazing doctor for my little girl .

very good doctor

Posted on January 14th, 2017

God Bless him he is great the office is great wait time it is time of the appointment .He is great with my daughter to come her down and my daughter is 5 years old special need . She is great with Dr.Snyder .

Amazing Doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

My daughter has been a patient since she is 5yrs she is now 9 . Md Snyder is extremely caring , personable, and sits as long as you need to fully understand your child's diagnosis and ask questions about your child. The office crew are wonderful and just as caring . No parent wants to go through any illness with their child but to know I have such an amazing Doctor there for us soothes my worry . There is not enough good things to say about Md Snyder. I feel blessed to have him take care of my daughter. Not to mention he has over 25 yrs experience in his field!!

Posted on May 4th, 2011

He is an excellent doctor- I have been taking my daughter to him since she was one month old. I cannot say enough great things about his wonderful compassion for his patients. Thank you for your wonderful care!

tina henry -skeete

Posted on February 28th, 2011

dr .synder is a excellent doctor .. he has been there for my daughter from day one . thx for all the love and support . thx for been there for me and my family during happy days and also during our darkest days and always there for me when i need a shoulder to cry on .. we love you very much <3<3<3

Outstanding Dr.

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Dr. Snyder has been caring for our son since he was a month old. He perform surgery with amazing results and our son has passed each yearly check up with flying colors! Thanks to Dr. Snyders skills and caring our son will live a normal life.Thank you so much Dr. Snyder!

Posted on July 24th, 2017