Dr. Michael S Sweeney Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Sweeney?

Explained things in an easy to understand way

Dr Sweeney was excellent in explaining everything to us in an easy to understand way with statistics and percentages making our decision for course of action very easy to make. He took time with us (almost an hour) and did not make us feel like we were taking up his time. He's a very good passionate Dr who cares for his patients. We saw him for the 1st time in the hospital as my husband was a transfer patient from another hospital.

Dr Sweeney was very informative and compassionate. Excellent surgeon and has a sense of humor

Great Surgeon

Dr. Sweeney did a great job on me during both procedures. The first was a Aortic Valve Replacement, which took about twice the normal time due to me being a bleeder. During the almost 10 hours of surgery, he spoke with my wife and her nurse friend to keep them updated. This helped my wife as she was a wreck. He also performed a last minute request and removed a piece of cartilage from the base of my sternum that had been deformed from 40 years of surfing. The second was a Pericardia Window, which went off without a hitch. No complaints here at all. I find him to be very informative and helpful in expectations and delivery of the surgery and recovery. I highly recommend.

Well overall experience with Dr. Sweeney was not too bad. His response time could be better as I have to track down his nurse most of the time to get to him. Surgery wise he did a good job on my Father's Carotid Artery. What I am most upset about is the fact the this facility would us EXPIRED products on their patients. I think someone from the Health Inspection or Texas Medical State Board needs to visit this place and check all products being used there. I have pictures of the expired items if you need them. This is ridiculous !!!

I went to Dr. Sweeney and thought he had a great bed side manner. Explained everything to me down to the details.

Absolute Jerk

He screamed at my mother for asking a question. Horrible bedside manner. He will not follow up. You're on your own. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!! Find someone else.

Wonderful care.....courteous staff and saved my husbands life.

?

He saved my grandfather's life. Plain and simple. He was always professional and courteous, as well. No complaints here.

Horrible

He is a condescending jerk.