Dr. Michael S Turner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Turner?

Wish we had a great encounter!

Dr. TURNER. . Told me and my family after replacing my husbands skull with a titanium mesh plate, I could have done a better job if u had insurance. My husband was in an accident which he suffered TBI.. he was 21.. he ended with medicaid and SSI.... my father stood next to me and looked him at him stating. . Why didn't u tell us that before the surgery. .. He has knots on his head and a sharp point near his frontal lobe. I will never have any respect for this Dr.! 16 years ago and still makes me quiver when I think of the look on his face and how he stated he just did care...end

Doctor Turner is the BEST neurosurgeon I have ever known! He has been my doctor for 26 years, since the day I was born! He treats ALL of his patients like they are his own! There is no one else I would choose to have operate on my brain! He is amazing!

God's miracle hands

Dr Turner was right on his diagnosis, he told me i had a bone tumor and he didn't see any cancer. The biopsy confirmed just that. Truly a wonderful surgeon.

Dr. T has taken care of my daughters for over 20 years and I would not want any one else. He is easy to talk to,answers all of my questions.There have been times when he didn't know the answer and he tells me that too. This is one of the things I admire about him. He also cares about his patients and is always there for them. In the words of my daughters, he is the man.