Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Sachs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Sachs. He wouldn't give me enough pain meds, I was in pain for weeks. He said take it or leave it. He asked me why HE ordered a chest xray. Maybe he should take notes. Sachs said I might have lung cancer. After all the tests the biopsy was negative. I told them I had Valley Fever which leaves a scar. Guess what it was? The scar from Valley Fever. Three months of wasted time and pain because they don't listen to their patients. I asked for a psychiatrist. They referred me to a doctor not covered by my insurance. I asked for another referral, they never returned my call. Repeated attempts were fruitless. Every appointment I had the doctor was late. Patients are waiting and he is 30 min late. My last appointment Dr. Sachs was 30 minutes late as usual then sat at his desk for another 30 minutes. I had another appointment so I had to leave without seeing the Doctor. I went to urgent care and got what I needed. This isn't health care, it's I don't care.
The most important thing in finding a doctor is diagnosis. My wife has been diagnosed with 5 different diseases, one of which, her Scleroderma is a tough one to diagnose. All were diagnosed accurately and quickly and she is happy.I believe his staff is too small to handle the workload at the Highland Springs location and would would benefit from a qualified person to assist in insurance pharmaceutical submissions.Many different insurances are accepted at the Highland Springs location. The insurances have different medications that are covered and not covered. Research could be done for all submissions to avoid the delays that I have experienced.
49 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Michael J Sachs accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColton Valley Medical Care Inc, 502 W Valley Blvd, Colton, CA
Dr. Michael J Sachs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colton, CA.