Have you seen Dr. Michael A Sagatelian?

What a genuinely kind and wise doctor!

Dr. Sagatelian has been my GI doc for a while. He's efficient, kind, knowledgeable, understanding, thorough, has a great bedside manner, competent and efficient staff and I have been very blessed to have him as my doctor. Will continue to go, even though I hate the procedure; Dr. Sagatelian doesn't make it worse by doing it. Totally awesome Dr. and staff.

Man saved my life back in 2002. I was throwing up blood, with massive esophageal bleeding after a lifetime of heavy drinking. God worked through this man's hands. I am still here and in great shape today. Hint...when he tells you to quit drinking, listen to him. He knows his stuff.

This was the worst experience of my life. This doctor had no bedside manner, was insensitive and did not help me at all. They told me I needed a colonoscopy when I did not even need one and now I have had to go see someone else to get all straightened out. I was given the same medication 3 times when they told me they were going to give me new medication because it was not working. I was misdiagnosed and now am still having the same symptoms I had before I met with him and now because it has been going on for so long I may have to get surgery.

Highly recommend. I had a great experience with Dr. Sagatelian. His care was detailed and efficient. He made me feel very comfortable and listened to what I had to say.

patient

I was being treated for hepatitis C by Dr Sagatellian. I feel that the information I was given about side effects of the treatment were misleading as to what should be expected. I was told most people had minimal side effects and as my side effects became more severe I was told this was to be expected. I found his office staff to have very little or no concern when I called the office with difficulties and concerns due to the treatments. I was contacted by their office to change my appointment time to one hour earlier than scheduled for their convenience and I still ended up waiting for more than an hour. Each visit was at least a 45 minute wait. I feel this office cares only about how much money they can make and has little concern for their patients.

Overall entire experience was handled in highly professional manner.

Dr. Michael A Sagatelian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.