Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Salcman
Dr. Michael Salcman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. Dr. Salcman is affiliated with Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center, Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore and University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Salcman has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Michael Salcman has the following 25 expertise
- Brain Tumor
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Dr. Michael Salcman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I need 100 pages but think about it he's 72 and has to do $2000 IME to make a living.Good surgeons retire well before this age. The courts actually laugh at his IME's.One commissioner stated "wow four other physicians want this guy disabled and Dr Salcman says he is fine with a strain". She smirked and laughed it off. So go to him he will help your case by simply being biased for whoever pays him. My attorney and physicians shredded him. He is really doing you a favor. Yes he is the bottom of the barrel in IME tests and it is well documented.
Dr. Salcman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Michael Salcman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCohen And Pushkin Md Pa, 2506 Saint Paul St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Michael Salcman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.