Dr. Michael Salcman Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Salcman?

Will Never go back to this rude Doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2017

This is by far the rudest doctor I have ever seen. He is an ignorant rude inconsiderate doctor who should not even be allowed to practice anymore. He made comments about my tattoos and looks. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

Read the reviews, I'm not the only one.

Posted on August 16th, 2017

He's 1 star for a reason. He is TERRIBLE!

2nd time seeing this fraud.

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Of course he found nothing wrong and gave me a zero for my rating. Beware INSURANCE DOCTOR. I feel sorry for you if you have to see this dunce. Avoid at all costs.

Neuological appt

Posted on February 7th, 2016

Very Poor physician. i am in the medical field for many years and this physician was one of the worst I have encountered. His knowledge, bedside manner and overall skills seemed weak.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

This doctor is not able to handle patients who do not follow his primitive guidelines. He forgot the first lesson in medicine which is listen to your patient. Every problem is treated with a pill and you are treated like an idiot. Very condescending

Insurance doctor not to be trusted

Posted on July 11th, 2014

If you have an IME with this doctor make sure you have a back up plan in place. Unless your head is hanging off of your shoulders, you don't have much of a chance in getting the proper treatment. I saw this doctor for a back injury. Prior to this IME, I received different treatments such as months of physical therapy, oral steroids, and epidural shots which all had minimal relief/effect. I was then recommended for surgery. Before that could be approved I was sent to this doctor for an IME. This doctor cleared me to return to work with no restrictions even though my prior treatments didn't work and I'm still dealing with a painful injury. Again, be prepared for the worst case scenario if you have to see this doctor. This is an insurance doctor who's office looks and feels like its from a 3rd world country and I would avoid him at all costs.

Posted on April 25th, 2014

wouldn't take my dog to him.

Beware of the Doctor!

Posted on October 10th, 2012

A legend in HIS own mind. Please remember everyone, doctors are humans just like everyone else and humans make mistakes, but not all should make this many. He treats his patients like children, insulting, appears to have some personality disorder, incompetent, completely one sided, a typical insurance company doctor. I would just let myself die before I would let him hold a scapel to my brain. I wander if he even has operating privleges any more. I pray not! Be aware, be VERY aware. This is not like having your ingrown toe nail removed, thisis some serious businesss, which I wish he would seriously consider retiring!

I agree this doctor is awful

Posted on October 7th, 2011

i agree with the above persons who reviewed this doctor! He needs to retire! He is ignorant, disrespectful, and uncaring doctor. Went to him for an independent medical eval due to insurance wanting a second opinion. Only Amex me yes or no questions, talked in circles trying to make confusion, didnt want or allow me to explain my pain, symptoms, it was like he already had a plan to contradict the neurosurgeon I have been treated by for over a year, and of course he denied I need surgery after only speaking to me for 15 minutes. Of course, the insurance company took his 15 minute eval /recommendation of my medical needs over my treating doctor who has listened to my concerns, pain and discomfort for the past 17 months. Wondering if he is one of those doctors that are paid off by the insurance company to deny a patient much needed medical care! I have three herniated disks in my cervical spine and in pain constantly for past 17-18 months. My doctor recommended surgey asap, and this quack said I have reached maximum medical improvement. I wish he would have to endure the pain I have been in for just one week, and see how he feels being denied medical care!

the man has issues

Posted on July 19th, 2011

what a jerk ,, threw all my mri films on the floor then him and his assistant laughed at me while i picked them up.. none the less he couldnt see anything wrong that 5 other "professionals " did see , just wouldnt recomend anyone going to this doctor ,who clearly should be flipping burgers

Posted on March 26th, 2009