Dr. Michael A Salzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Salzman?

Got me in quick and did a fantastic job

I had a wedding in 8 weeks and this doctor and his staff busted their butts to get me in quickly and make sure I had good results in time for my wedding. I had laser lipo on my upper and lower abs and my love handles. Now a year later I am soo pleased with the laser lipo that I have just made another apppointment to go back and have another area done. Going to see about getting my thighs and bra line done.

He's knowledgeable and spends time with me

Dr. Salzman has always been right on target with advice. He is patient and takes time to explain and answer all my questions. He sometimes takes out a piece of paper to draw something so I understand. He really listens to my concerns and I never feel rushed. He is very calm and explains any medication I need. He actually calls back if I put a call into him.

One of the nicest doctors I have ever seen and had proceedures done with- a lovely caring man

Dr. Michael A Salzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton Park, NY.