Dr. Ceasar M Samson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ceasar M Samson?

Extraordinary physician for uveitis

Dr Samson is a remarkable doctor, surgeon and human being. He treated my uveitis, performed surgery, and restored my vision. I highly recommend him for treatment of auto-immune diseases of the eye.

Very knowledgeable and friendly.

Wonderful

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR SAMSON. A TOP NOTCH OPTHOMOLOGIST AND SURGEON.M

Dr Samson is an excellent physician and an extraordinary human being. .He is brilliant, friendly, kind and meticulous. I have been seeing him for 7 years and he is always reachable. He explains everything in detail, and treats patients with respect. With complicated drug therapy and surgery, he saved my vision. I have recommended others and he has done the same for them. Excellent support staff.

I have been a patient of Dr. Samson's for 5+ years and have always received excellent care. His staff is courteous and professional, and his concern for his patients is truly outstanding. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I was surprised to see wait time as a negative factor in some of the reviews since I think I have only ever had to wait one time out of the many I have seen him. He is always prompt.

Dr. Samson is always there if I'm having a problem, and can always reach him.

My experience with Dr. Samson has been excellent EXCEPT for the wait time - not once has my appointment been on time, and it's "normal" to wait for 1hour and more after the appointed time. Even first appt in the morning is usually delayed by at least 20-30minutes. I would have given him 5 starts but because of the wait time i can give only 1-2.

dr samson is an awsome dr who put my mind at ease he worrys about my eyes so i can go about my life each day thank you dr samson

Dr. Ceasar M Samson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.