Dr. Michael Saribalas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Saribalas?

Awful

Posted on August 15th, 2017

I've been a patient of this doctor for years & have recently changed Doctors due to the rudeness of staff, unavailability of the Doctors hours & his time spent with the patient. When he is in the room with you, he hardly makes eye contact, offers services that are unaffordable & bills a tremendous amount of money for time spent with you. At every appointment, I've spent more time in the waiting room & exam room than I have EVER spent with Dr. Saribalas. When I have told people that I see this Doctor (or in my case, HAVE seen him), they say they have heard nothing but bad things about him.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 9th, 2017

He's very thorough and uses every means available to diagnose your case. He listens well and explains thing very well. His office staff are very friendly and helpful and responsive.

Crooked doctor

Posted on June 28th, 2016

This doctor is a crook. If you try to change your apt they will not return your call and charge you for attempting do so even with ample notice.

Doesn't care for patients

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Office is impossible to get ahold of. They have no options to talk to a dr or any staff members just an answering machine and if they call you back in three days you are fortunate. If you need a prescription authorization you have to leave repeated messages and it takes them more than a week to get back with you and by then you are out of medicine.

Patient over five years

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Dr. Saribalis is knowledgable, friendly, and through.

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Best Doc I ever had

GENIUS!!! The BEST!

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Dr.Saribalas is EPIC! He listens and answers questions. Doc cares about people and treats everyone with the utmost respect. I' would bet that his IQ is genius level. I call him the medical detective. Doc is Very kind, compassionate and understanding. After 25yrs of generic Doctors i found my medical Hero! Thank You So Much Doc! DD

A Dr that actually cares!

Posted on June 27th, 2011

I have a history of doctors who write prescriptions send you on your way and never care if they work or not, this left me with no trust in the medical industry and high anxiety when it comes to meeting new doctors.I was referred to Dr. Saribalas thru untraditional avenues when I was 25 (female). I am thankful every day that there is still Drs like Dr. "Mike" out there! I have no insurance so we havent had to option of $$$$ of testing to roll out what is at the bottom of my condition. The only option we have at our disposal is good old fashion "doctoring", where the doctor asks questions and listens then its trial and error. He actually LISTENS! He remembers appointments from over a year ago and he reminds me of my doctor I had as a child that asks me about my personal life. He's always there for me when I discouraged and never more than a phone call away. He's not a family doctor but he doesn't act like a specialist. He's knowledgeable and efficient at what he does but if I have a last minute question on his way out the door he stops and gives me his undivided attention. The staff is amazing and even on my bad days I'm glad that it's their office I'm walking into. I've been a patient for almost 2 years with very consistent appointments due to the nature of the medicine I take. I'm naturally an outgoing person. I see when they are busy but they still see when I'm having a rough day. They have all become like family. We havent gotten to the bottom of me just yet but I'm glad I have a Dr like Dr. "Mike" Saribalas and his team on my side. :D

Sarah Tharp

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor, I would recommend him to anyone. Can't rate him high enough.He is an awesome Doctor.

Genius