Dr. Michael P Sassaris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Sassaris?

My Doctor for life...

Dr. Sassarass has treated 3 generations of my family, saving my father and myself from cancer, my wife from death by a ruptured, obstructed appendicitis, and numerous other problems over the past 30 years. I dealt with him in each of these situations representing my father, and my wife. I am completely satisfied with his abilities, mannerisms,and professional conduct, I have never found anything to complain, or doubt about him. enough said.

Not what I expected

I was recommended to Dr Sassaris for a colonoscopy. Because colon cancer runs high in my family I had been having colonoscopies every 2 years for the last 8 years. Each time having polyps removed. Dr Sassaris removed two polyps from my colon and one from my esophagus. Then told me and my family I didn't need to have another one for 7 years. We were shocked! Every time I went to him for a follow up appointment he would say something then change his mind again and again before I left like he was guessing or couldn't remember what he had previously said. My last appointment he actually said he could not help me with my GI issues but make another appointment for 6 weeks. Really? What for? He just said he couldn't help me. I regret going to this doctor.

caring

takes time and explains everything to me