Dr. Michael A Sauri Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Sauri?

Patient comes first

Approachable, knowledgeable and always help me determine the best overall complementary medical approach.

all good

always good, no complaints

Super Doc

Excellent, Dr.Sauri and his staff provide timely and excellent service.

Dr. Sauri, is God on Earth, simply a Saint of a physician, a friend as well as his entire staff. One could not find a better doctor and staff to place your life in.

I would never consider going anywhere else as Dr. Sauri and his entire entourage of staff and healthcare providers are of the highest calibre and yet treat me as though I was a valuable human regardless of my health issues and concerns. I am in the best hands. Dr. Sauri has excellent patience and listening skills which are so important when you are trying to communicate. He is rare in this world today. Bless him.

always feel well informed of my health and wellness. alway

been patient for many years. best doctor anyone could have

excellent care

always very attentive

The greatest Dr. even seen

The greatest Dr. even seen

as usual, Dr. Sauri gave me the best service I could get from a physician. 100% satisfaction.

Dr. Sauri is the best physician I have seen in last 30 years. I have been Dr. Sauri's patient for more than 15 years. I could not recall a single time that I had any complain about Dr. Sauri' service.

He listens! (And, treats the problem)

I have a complicated medical situation and a problem that just won't go away. Dr. Sauri is great at listening and asking questions to determine what's really going on. There are potential long-term issues and he's great at explaining the situation, my options, and answering my questions.

He listens! (And, treats the problem)

Professional.

very satisfied with the visit

Excellent care!

Always excellent. Dr. Sauri is thorough and always willing to spend time discussing any concerns you present. He is up to date on the research and provides thorough explanations for offered treatments

Dr. Michael A Sauri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.