Have you seen Dr. Michael K Sauter?

unnecessarily condescending

both the staff and doctor were unnecessarily rude to me and extremely condescending. I was asked what medical conditions I have by the doctor and when I proceeded to list them he cut me off and stated that he "didn't care" about my other issues, leaving me wondering why he asked in the first place. he then claimed that I did not have the neurological disease that I was diagnosed with in 2012 without any explanation, no physical exam or tests done. He then sent my PCP a nasty letter about me stating that I have no diseases and am just "in need of psychiatric help". 0/10, ignorant, did not listen to anything I said and was completely useless in helping me find a decent treatment plan.

Went to this doctor due due to migraines for several years. The pharmacy called me to tell me that Dr. Sauter CLOSED his office. No warning and he was sending his patients to Premier Medical in Monroeville. Was on hold with them for more than 20 minutes. Dr. Sauter is less than a professional doctor who lost hospital privileges and my respect as a patient. His office staff also has poor ratings as they must be too busy looking for other job while collecting unemployment compensation. Premier Medical is much too busy to accept new patients as no one came on the line in those 20 minutes.

Dr. Sauter is a excellent Dr. He is very thorough and follows up on things. He always answers my questions and doesn't rush.I am very glad he is my doctor.

Extremely Knowledgeable and Caring!!!

Simply THE BEST out there!

Just dont

Horrible bedside manner. Rude and disrespectful to patients. Manhandled patient during migraine Botox treatment. Inaccurate and contradicting reports. Does not give proper medication instructions. Highly do not recommend!

Secretary

Dr. Sauter helped my father find relief from shingles on his main cranial nerve and stopped the seizures had immediately upon his 1st 10 minutes in his office. He now treats me for occipital neuralgia and mild tremors. I love him as a doctor and his bedside manners and the time he spends with you. He is never in a hurry to get "rid of you", his staff is kind and courteous and you may have a few moments to wait but he is worth the wait

yco

dr sauter and my wife decided I was suffering from depression and phycosis and neither is qualified in this field

waiting

in life,there are some things worth a small wait

He helped me with getting migraine relief.

Dr. Michael K Sauter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.