Dr. Michael C Savala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael C Savala?

Excellent doctor

avoid this doctor

I had urinary frequency;my leucorrhea was abnormal. My period was late, and I hadovulatory bleeding . I suspect I might have an ovarian cyst growing. I expressed my concern about ovarian cyst to him, and he just rule out the possibility by telling me every women has a cyst. My health problems did not get taken care of. Later on, I was diagnosed with a large ovarian cyst growing in my left ovary. Due to its size I had to have a laparotomy to take it out with my ovary and fallopian tube. I wish I was seen by someone else who listen to the patients.

Very professional and knowledgable

Very knowledgeable and professional! Was up to date on the newest medical procedures and medications. I would recommend him to any new patient--I feel very confidant with him as my OBGYN.

He is a great doctor that makes sure that you understand what he is explaining to you. He has a great bed-side manner that keeps you calm. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a new OBGYN. He's great.

rating

Easy to communicate with. Good listener. Solves problem. Gives the reassurance.

Dr. Michael C Savala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.