Dr. Michael Schaeffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Schaeffer?

Only saw this Doctor in Hospital ER

Posted on September 14th, 2011

As a patient with 2 prior heart attacks I had chest pains and went to Hospital ER like I was told to do. After the ER did some test I had to wait for almost 5 hours with no explaination why the long wait, this doctor finally came in my room to see me. He told me my heart was ok and there were no problems. I ask what was causing the pain and was told to go home and take 2 tynol and he did no farther test after that to try to help me. I thought this was very unprofessional and left the hospital very upset and went to see another doctor.

Top Tier

Posted on March 10th, 2011

Excellent physcian. I find Dr. S to be caring, compassionate and at the upper tier of compentency. I would reccommend him to all seeking a Cardiologist who will address all of your concerns and care needs as if you were a family member. So very refreshing and calming in these difficult times for all who practice Medicine now.

Posted on October 19th, 2016